- Library - Book displays during the month of May with 50 new books about fitness and well-being to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Outdoor Recreation - Paragliding held on May 19, 2019 at Asagiri-kogen from 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Communities Activity Center - Night Club Cardio - Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Aquatics - Wid-a-bit of fun - Wibit inflatable aquatrack demonstration with the School Age Center. Held on May 22, 2019 from 2-4 p.m.
- Intramural Sports - Readiness Event - 9 a.m. start for Commanders Cup Points. Event was held on May 4, 2019.
Reach your peak by getting involved in all of our STRONG B.A.N.D.S events. Get a wristband at any one of our events and wear it throughout May to show your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle.
STRONG B.A.N.D.S. – Strong Balance, Activity, Nutrition, Determination and Strength – can help you and your family to get stronger, eat healthier and increase motivation.
Join us on Facebook for Trivia Tuesday to win weekly prizes.