Narita Bus serviced by Outdoor Recreation
- 36 Passenger Bus
- On-board Toilet
- Spacious Leg Room with Foot Stools
- Staggered Seating for better privacy
- Undercarriage Storage
- Passenger and Payment Information
- Prepayment is required for Confirmation of Reservation. We accept VISA and Mastercard over the phone or by e-mail.
- Passengers traveling from Narita to Camp Zama or SHA must have base access.
- Guests without reservations may use the Narita Bus Service on a First-Come, First Served - Space Available basis. Payments must be in CASH (USD) at a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Buses will depart on time at scheduled times.
- IAW Local Law and Army Regulation states that children are required to be in a child safety restraint. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide the safety restraint.
- No refunds will be provided to non-arrivals who fail to properly communicate to the reservation agent.
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled and you are unable to contact us prior to departure, please bring flight documentation and your bus ticket(s) for a refund/date change within one week.
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled causing you to miss the bus, please notify us beforehand and we will be happy to refund you.
- If you have pet allergies, please be aware that there may be pets on the bus.
- The Narita bus runs 365 days a year; schedules are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please check the United States Army Garrison Japan and Camp Zama Outdoor Recreation Facebook page for any updates during inclement weather.
- No Money to Pay (arrival without reservations)
- Passengers traveling from Narita to Camp Zama or SHA will be required to fill out a promissory note to include Name(s), Unit, and contact information.
- If you are electing to use a promissory statement for the Narita bus, you must fully complete the form. The bus driver will not accept incomplete promissory statements.
- Promissory statements are only acceptable for customers going to Camp Zama/SHA and is NOT to be used for customers going to Narita
- Transportation service will be based on availability.
- Payment must be made within 72 hours at Outdoor Recreation Bldg. 719. (Open seven days a week). Failure to make full payment will result in notifying the Commander or appropriate supervisor. Additionally, DFMWR, USAG-J can initiate a collection action to receive payment for the debt if payment is not provided within seven working days.
- Promissory Notes are considered as confirmed reservations.
- Departure Schedule & Locations
The bus takes approximately 3 hours one way depending on traffic.
Time Departure Location Return Departure Location 0845 Zama Army Lodging 0900 Camp Zama Community Club 0930 Sagamihara Family Housing Area (reservations only) 1245 Zama Army Lodging 1300 Camp Zama Community Club 1330 Sagamihara Family Housing Area (reservations only) 1600 Narita Airport Terminal #1 Parking Lot 1900 Narita Airport Terminal #1 Parking Lot
- Narita Terminal Guide
- Please download the Narita Passenger Terminal Guide and Map
- For more information on the Narita Passenger Terminal, please visit www.narita-airport.jp/en/
- From Narita Airport, you may start boarding the bus 30 minutes prior to departure. Please do not wait at the DOD counter as they will no longer escort you to the bus.
- Pet Information
- All pets will ride in the last two rows of seats. These seats have been specially covered to ensure sanitation and the health of other riders.
- Pets must remain in their flight carriers.
- The bus will not stop for walking pets.
- Pet carriers can not exceed 16H x 16W x 21L inches.
- Pet transportation is a for fee service. $30.
- Please be aware that your pet will be placed with other pets on the bus.
- For larger pets, please call Outdoor Recreation at 263-4671 for airport limousine information.
|Monday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|All Federal Holidays||Closed|
Camp Zama MWR looks forward to providing you the best possible service and experience coming to and from Camp Zama, Japan. Can't speak Japanese and not sure how you're going to get to your new duty station? Whether you're PCSing in or Out, or simply here to visit Japan and are staying at Camp Zama, you can depend on the MWR Narita Bus to take care of you, worry free!
Features of the Narita Bus