MWR Tokyo Recreational Lodging (Hardy Barracks)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV with AFN and local channels. (STARZ, Movie plex, Encore, Showtime, and many more will be coming in January 2020)
- Free laundry access
- Continental breakfast (07:00 AM ~ 09:30 AM every day)
- Shampoo and soap
- Coffee maker with free coffee and tea
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Tokyo Olympics 2020 Accommodations
To our valued Guests,
We are excited to announce the much anticipated 2020 Summer Olympic reservations for Tokyo Recreational Lodging (Hardy Barracks).
Reservations will open January 22, 2020 at 7 a.m. (JST), for rooms available July 24 - August 9, at the rate of $120 per night. In order to ensure fair and equity across the reservation procedure, any reservations made for the 2020 Summer Olympics will need to be sent to TokyoRecLodging@gmail.com and must be sent at 7 a.m. or later.
*Messages sent before January 22 at 7 a.m. will be deleted.
Our Tokyo Recreational Lodging staff will call you to process payment, secure your reservation and provide you with final confirmation.
***Please refrain from disclosing your credit card information in the email.
- Reservations can be made for up to 7 nights to all authorized patrons in accordance with Army Regulation 215-1 and local policies.
- Any extensions or reservations made for more than 7 nights will be subjected to review, availability and approval by MWR.
- In your email, please state your interest in reserving a lodging suite for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games (July 24 - August 9). Let us know your reservation dates, name, and a valid phone number.
- Please ensure that all information is correct, as changes to the reservations will not be allowed after booking, under any circumstance.
- A one-night down payment of $120 will be required upon completing your reservation. The one-night down payment will become non-refundable after one week prior to the check-in date.
- For additional information or updates, please visit our Camp Zama MWR Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/armymwrjapan/
Reservation process are subject to change. For up-to-date information, please check the Camp Zama MWR Facebook page and the Camp Zama MWR website.
We look forward to seeing you during the 2020 Summer Olympic Games and hope you enjoy your stay!
- Room Rates
Room Rates On Leave TDY/PCS/Contractor Suite $59
*Renovated Suite $75 $100
*The lodging facility is undergoing renovations. Some of the old rooms will remain operational with the current rates. After completion of each phase, new rooms will open with new rates. See below for pictures of our newly renovated suites!
Reservations can be made up to six months in advance. One night's room fee is due at the time of reservations. Remaining Nights are payable upon check-in.
Cancellations must be made three days prior to scheduled check in date otherwise, one night's room fee will be charged.
Tokyo Recreational Lodging now offers pet friendly rooms. In addition to regular room charges, there is a $75 non-refundable pet room cleaning fee and $5 per pet/per night.
*Pets are limited to dogs and cats.
All other animals to include, but not limited to, the following: birds, reptiles, fish, hamsters, ferrets, and other exotic animals are not allowed in the lodging facility.
In accordance with status of U.S Armed forces access to Hardy Barracks MWR Tokyo Recreational Lodging will not be granted to:
- DOD civilians without Overseas/MWR privileges indicated on ID card.
- A contractor is anyone on invitational travel orders, not otherwise authorized the use of government quarters.
For further assistance, please feel free to Email Us.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Saturday||12 a.m. - 12 a.m. (24 Hour Operation)|
|Sunday||12 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
Tokyo Recreational Lodging is situated in a small United States Army Installation called Akasaka Press Center in the heart Roppongi, Tokyo. A city that never sleeps, the surrounding areas are filled with spectacular nightlife. The lodging facility is within walking distance to many points of interests such as the New Sanno Hotel and the U.S. American Embassy.
We offer affordable lodging and a variety of amenities to best suit your lodging needs, whether you are on a business trip or on a vacation with your family:
Tokyo Recreational Lodging is operated under the Camp Zama Outdoor Recreation Branch that recently won Stars and Stripes' 2019 Best of the Pacific Small Garrison Outdoor Recreation!