- Loan Closet (includes dishes, glasses, pots and pans, irons and ironing boards, coffee pots, toasters, etc) for 30 day loan.
- Newcomer's Orientation (includes briefings on all available services at Camp Zama and a free "Taste of Japan" lunch) and tour of Camp Zama and Sagamihara Family Housing Area.
- Welcome Packets and sponsorship information about Camp Zama and the PCS process to Japan can be found using the website: https://www.usarj.army.mil/ and following the link under "Welcome to Japan".
- Sponsorship training classes specific to Japan are available. Please contact our Relocation Readiness Program Manager for more information.
- Complete the E-Sponsorship Training.
- EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program)
- Family Advocacy Program
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)
- Emergency Hotline & Important Phone Numbers
Emergency Services (24/7): 911 or 046-507-2911
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): 1-800-273-8255 or 263-8255
Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7): 080-5968-3188
Child abuse: 263-3002 or 046-407-3002
Sexual assault hotline (24/7): 090-9395-8909
From Family readiness to financial health—and much more— Army Community Services (ACS) delivers programs tailored to your needs. We help maintain community readiness and resiliency through a wide range of educational opportunities, special events, individualized counseling services, and other offerings.
We help Soldiers from their first assignments all the way to separation or retirement, as well as Families, veterans, wounded warriors, survivors, and retirees. ACS supports the entire Army community.
Learn more about what ACS offers at your installation!
ACS values your privacy and security. Learn more about ACS customers' rights and responsibilities.
The ACS staff and volunteers are available to help make your transition to Japan as problem free as possible. Upon your arrival at Camp Zama, ACS is available to serve you with the following orientation services:
In addition, we also provide services for: Sponsorship and Relocation information, Money Management seminars, Budget Counseling, Army Emergency Relief assistance, Parenting Classes, Exceptional Family Member Program Support Group, Play Morning, Stress and Anger Management workshops, Family Member Employment Program, short term counseling, Survivor Outreach Services.
ACS invites you to join our vital organization of volunteers. Our community needs the special talents you have to offer. We are located in Building 402 (near the Main Exchange and the Community Club). Plan to visit us soon.