- Nozawaonsen Ski/Snowboard Trip on January 15
- Jogasaki Hiking on January 15
- Asakusa Stroll on January 16
- Nihondaira Hiking & Strawberry Picking on January 17
- Atami City Walking & Plum Cherry Blossom Festival on January 23
- Vehicle Rental (https://zama.armymwr.com/programs/vehicle-rental)
- Equipment Rental Service
- Adventure Planning Assistance
- Warrior Adventure Quest - Active Duty Soldiers Only
- Maps and Train Directions
- Reservation Policy
Full payment is required when making reservations for the following programs and services:
- Vehicle Rental
- Equipment Rental
- Day Trips / Tours
- Events & Classes
Equipment reservations shall be made 72 hours prior to start of contract. This will provide the staff with sufficient time to prepare your rental items (i.e. 10 a.m. Saturday pickup requires reservation by 10 a.m. on Wednesday). Every effort will be made to accommodate late requests.
Park Reservations require a $50 cleaning deposit per picnic area.
- Cancellation and Refunds
Vehicle Rental: Outdoor Recreation shall provide a full refund for cancellations received up to 72 hours prior to the start of the contract (i.e. contracts starting 10 a.m. on Saturday shall receive full refund if notified by 10 a.m. on Wednesday).
Equipment Rental: Outdoor Recreation will provide a full refund for cancellations received up to the day prior to the start of the contract. A one-day fee will be administered for cancellations received on the day of the contract start date.
The following service fees shall be charged for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the contract:
- Vehicle Rental - 1 day rental fee per vehicle
- Day Trips - Full fee
- Overnight trips - Full fee
- Events & Classes - Full fee
- Park Reservations - N/A
- Local Conditions
Check out local conditions before heading out on your adventures!
- Price List
- Self-Storage Unit Service
Per Month Rental: $60
6 Month Rental: $330
12 Month Rental: $660
- On-post Camping Reservation
Time to enjoy some on-base camping!
We have campsites located at both Camp Zama and SHA.Contact Outdoor Recreation to reserve a campsite today!*There is no charge for reserving a campsite.*We have camping gear available for rent.
- Mt. Fuji Information
- Warrior Adventure Quest
- WAQ is a Soldier reintegration program which combines a high adrenaline activity with resilience skills training.
- This is a "no-cost" unit function exclusively for Active Duty Soldiers
- For more details please contact Dennis Ang @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm / DSN 263-3939 / COMM 046-407-3939
Due to the current COVID posture effective January 10-24, 2022 we
regretfully will have to cancel several upcoming trips:
All trips that have been reserved for these dates will receive 100% refunds,
please contact Camp Zama ODR at 263-4671 / 046-407-4671 for more information.
MONTH ODR & LTS Tour Brochure
Camp Zama Outdoor Recreation is a full service Outdoor Adventure provider. We offer trips and activities for all ages and skill levels. From cultural sightseeing and local hiking trips to camping and fishing trips to skydiving and bungee jumping. We have the equipment and expertise to provide you adventures all year round. Our highly qualified staff can suggest adventure locations, get you information and help you get where you want to go. We can get you there by car or by train.
Camp Zama Outdoor Recreation provides vehicle rental, equipment rental, trips and activities, Park and Picnic areas, playgrounds, green-space play areas, BBQ pavilions, a fishing pond, and an adventure pro shop.
Some of the services that are provided include:
Camp Zama Outdoor Recreation is now located in the Community Recreation Center!
Access this link for the latest USARJ Update on COVID 19