Yano Fitness Center
- Indoor Cycling - $3 per class
- Total Body Conditioning - $3 per class
- Zumba - $3 per class
- Tai-Chi - $6 per class - $20 (4 classes)
- Fitcamp - $45 (6 sessions)
- Bootcamp - $60 (4 week session)
- Group Fitness Boxing - $5 per class - $20 (5 classes)
- Aikido - No cost to the customer.
- Brazilian Jujitsu - No cost to the customer.
Ameneties for Use
- Free Weights & Selectorized Equipment
- Cardio Equipment
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Aerobics Room
- 25 Meter Indoor Pool
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, & Steam Room
- Basketball, Volleyball, & Badminton Courts
- Indoor Running Track
- Stretch Center
- Locker & Towel Service Available
- Aqua Massage - $5 for 15 minutes. Must be 18 years old
- 2 Tanning booths
Deep Tissue Massage and Balance Alignment Massage
Balance massage that correctly aligns the distortion within the body and provides pressure based release
Available by appointment only. For more information call 263-4664/3954. Notice: Massage gift certificate is good for 90 days from the day you purchase. If you have a gift certificate and you are not sure the expiration date, please call the front desk at 263-4664.
*Massage Cancelation Policy - Must be made 24 hours in advance from the time the original appointment was made. Please ensure to ask the staff for the information regarding this policy.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Get Fit Today! The Family and MWR Yano fitness Center offers equipment, classes and personalized services available seven days a week.
Are you looking for group fitness classes for the USAG Japan MWR Yano Fitness Center? Look no further!
Class schedules include a variety of group fitness classes, as well as intramural sports dates and lap swim times.
See below for our monthly calendars.
Classes, Programs, Services:
*Times and schedule subject to change depending on community needs. For more information call 263-4664 / 5656.