Zama Army Lodging
- The Distinguished Visitors Quarters (Bldg 550) has one queen size bed with plush living room furnishings, and microwave and refrigerator.
- Building 552 has a kitchenette with all the luxuries of a typical hotel. Each room has one (1) queen size bed. Limited connecting rooms are available for families with children. Free WiFi is available in the lobby of bldg. 552.
- Building 742 has a queen size bed. It also has a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Building 780 has two 3-bedroom apartments primarily for large families. There are also 2-bedroom suites and single rooms with one queen bed in this building. All rooms have a kitchenette.
- Room Rates
Type of Room Room Rate Bldg. 550 One Queen Bed Suite $82 Bldg. 552 Extended Stay $56 Bldg. 742 Standard Stay $56 Bldg. 780 Single $56 Bldg. 780 Two Bedroom Suite $80 Bldg. 780 Three Bedroom Apartment $90
- $50 non-refundable pet room cleaning fee.
- $3 per pet, per night.
*Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservation and DVQ Policy
All reservations will be held until 6 p.m., day of arrival. If you are arriving PAST 6 p.m., please notify the respective lodging facility and provide a major credit card and expiration date, to confirm the reservation for late arrival. If a credit card is not provided, the reservation will be cancelled, promptly, at 6 p.m. Confirmed reservations (with a credit card) must arrive before 12 a.m..
Confirmed reservations must be cancelled by 6 p.m. on the day of arrival. Any cancellation after 6 p.m., day of arrival, will be charged one night's room rate. Exception shall be those in a PCS-In status. If the PCS-In guest does not arrive by 12 a.m., the arrival shall be rolled over until the next day. Maximum rollover is 2 days, or 48 hours.
If a room is not available for an official (TDY) traveler, 10 days out, a Certificate of Non-Availability (CNA) number will be issued. This is a control number for the traveler to record on his or her travel voucher, stating that government lodging was not available. Paper or stamp CNA’s are no longer issued. In addition, CNA’s will NOT be issued retroactive. The CNA must be issued either prior to, or day of, arrival.
- Pet Policy
Zama Army Lodging offers three pet friendly rooms. Pet friendly rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis. PCS'ing guests will have priority over all other guests requesting these rooms. Pets are limited to dogs and cats. All other animals to include, but not limited to the following: birds, reptiles, fish, hamsters, ferrets, exotic animals, etc., are not allowed in lodging facilities.
Please inform your selected sponsor so that arrangements can be made.
Contact the Camp Zama Pet Kennels to make a reservation if your request cannot
- Zama Army Lodging Reservation Request
Army Lodging reservations can be made online for standard room by visiting http://army.dodlodging.net/propertys/Camp-Zama-Lodging
Open 24 hours
Zama Army Lodging has a total of 130 rooms. Rates range from $56 to $90 a night. There are six (6) different room types to choose from depending on the size of accommodations requirements.
Each lodging room is provided with towels, coffee makers, Television, DVD player, refrigerators, microwave, and amenities such as shampoo, soap, coffee, tea, sugar, cream, etc. Also included in each room is a free LAN cable for internet and a room safe for your valuables.
Each building has a laundry room available for our guests. The washing machine and dryers are free of charge. (We have a vending machine for soap, bleach, and softeners.)
Guests may enjoy our Sunrise Start Breakfast served every morning in our main lobby. Rental movies may be checked out at the Front Desk for your viewing pleasure!