Your One Unity
USAG Japan Religious Support Office
in collaboration with Army Community Service (ACS)
@ Camp Zama Community Club
Each marriage needs work; might be a little for some, perhaps a lot more for others. Either way, couples need to put in the work to make it work. Come join a free workshop with the USAG Japan Religious Support Office on November 9, in collaboration with Camp Zama ACS.
- "7 Principles for Making Marriage Work"
- Dinner Workshop • No Cost
- *Open to married military and civilians.
- Conducted by Chaplain LTC Florio Pierre & Darren Powell (MBA• MS•LPC)
MENU - Please select one:
- Sliced Roast Turkey with Gravy
- Ham Steak with Pineapple Glaze
- Pasta Primavera with Garlic Bread
*Ice Tea, Water and Coffee are included.
Dinner's free, but you'll have to RSVP by November 3 in order to join, please call Nobuko Motegi at 263-4898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org"
- RSVP by November 3
- POC Nobuko Motegi at 263-4898 or email email@example.com