Parent Central Services
- Required Documents for Registration
To make your registration process easier, please have the following required documents and information with you at the time of your registration:
- A copy of Sponsors orders
- Social Security number for Sponsor.
- Mailing Address, Work Number and Home Number.
- AKO/Personal Email Address.
- Two Emergency Designees other than the parents or guardian of the child.
- Current Immunization Records for ages 6 weeks through 6th Grade.
- Health Assessment (Physical), completed within the last year is due within 30 days of registration. The health assessment is needed at the time of registration for Youth Sports and must remain valid for the entire season of the sport.
- All children with Special Needs, medical conditions, allergies, or illness, must meet with the Community Health Nurse and Special Needs Assessment Placement Board before starting in any of our programs. This process can take an additional 7 to 14 business days.
- Most recent LES or Pay Statement for both sponsor and spouse. (Retirement as well)
- For Single/Dual Military, your Family Care Plan is required within 30 days of registration.
- Birth Certificates or any legal document which indicates the Child's birth date.
- Camp Zama CYS Parent Handbook
- Child & Youth Services Registration Forms (6 wks - 6th Grade)
- Child & Youth Services Registration Forms (7th - 12th Grade)
- Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP)
The SNAP is a sub-committee of the installation's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP). It is a team of professionals that work together to evaluate any health, developmental, physical, social, emotional, learning, and behavioral issues that affect your child to determine how CYS Services can best meet his or her needs. The team consists of the installation EFMP Manager, CYSS Coordinator/designees, Army Public Health Nurse and other professionals as deemed appropriate to best evaluate your child's placement in CYSS programs/services.
During the registration process, your CYS Services representative will be able to provide you with a Special Needs form, DA 7625-1. This form must be completed and returned to the central registration office within a week of registration.
If necessary, a SNAP meeting will be scheduled by the Army Community Services Exceptional Family Member Program Coordinator and parents are required to attend.
(The following documents are required for children with special needs)
- Re-registration Requirement
Re-registration is required every year to ensure updated information. The Family Member pass issued at the time of registration will expire a year from the date of initial registration.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Updated Shot records
- Current LES or pay stubs for both sponsor and spouse (CDC & SAC only)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed for Lunch 1-2 p.m.) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Appointments Only)|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed for Lunch 1-2 p.m.) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Appointments Only)|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed for Lunch 1-2 p.m.) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Appointments Only)|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed for Lunch 1-2 p.m.) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Appointments Only)|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed for Lunch 1-2 p.m.) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Appointments Only)|
Parent Central Services is your first stop to register for the CDC (Child Development Center), SAC (School Age Center), Youth Center, Youth Sports, and SKIESUnlimited Programing. Families wishing to enroll their children in any of the Child & Youth Services programs must first register at Parent Central Services. Registration is FREE and availible to all eligible patrons.
Parent Central Services Operations:
Monday - Friday our office is open from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. for patrons wishing to make payments for childcare and other general inquires. We close for lunch daily from 1 - 2 p.m.
For inital registation & renewals, appointments must be made in advance. Appointments are available Monday - Friday between the hours of 2 - 5 p.m.
To set up an appointment, please contact our office in advance.
Payment method: We accept credit card, cash and check payments in Dollars (USD) only. Payments can also be made by phone using your credit card. Once enrolled you can also make your payments at your primary Childcare facility
We are closed on all Federal Holidays and Child & Youth Services Training Holidays.
Fees are set according to Department of Defense (DoD) policy. Fees are based on total family income (TFI) on a sliding scale per DoD policy.