Parent Central Services
- Required Documents for Registration
To make your registration process easier, please have the following required documents and information with you at the time of your registration:
- Social Security number for both Sponsors.
- Mailing Address, Work Number and Home Number.
- AKO Email Address.
- Two Emergency Designees other than the parents or guardian of the child. A third designee is due within 30 days of registration.
- Current Immunization Recor for age 6 weeks through 6th Grade.
- Health Assessment or Physical, completed within the last year is due within 30 days of registration. The health assessment or physical is needed at the time of registration for Youth Sports and must remain valid for the entire season of the sport.
- All children with Special Needs, medical conditions, allergies, or illness, must meet with the Community Health Nurse and Special Needs Assessment Placement Board before starting in any of our programs.
- Most recent LES or Pay Statement for both sponsor and spouse.
- For Single/Dual Military , a Family Care Plan is required within 30 days of registration.
- Birth Certificates or any legal document which indicates the Child's birth date.
- Child Development Center and School Age Center Registration Forms
- Youth Center Registration Forms
- Youth Sports Registration Forms
- Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP)
The SNAP is a sub-committee of the installation's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP). It is a team of professionals that work together to evaluate any health, developmental, physical, social, emotional, learning, and behavioral issues that affect your child to determine how CYS Services can best meet his or her needs. The team consists of the installation EFMP Manager, CYSS Coordinator/designees, Army Public Health Nurse and other professionals as deemed appropriate to best evaluate your child's placement in CYSS programs/services.
During the registration process, your CYS Services representative will be able to provide you with a Special Needs form, DA 7625-1. This form must be completed and returned to the central registration office within a week of registration.
If necessary, a SNAP meeting will be scheduled by the Army Community Services Exceptional Family Member Program Coordinator and parents are required to attend.
- Re-registration Requirement
Re-registration is required every year to ensure updated information. The Family Member pass issued at the time of registration will expire a year from the date of initial registration.
Please bring for review:
- Shot records
- Current LES or pay stubs
- Review Health Certificate
- New signatures required on Special Needs Form (if applicable)
- DoD Fee form.
- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with Child & Youth Services (CYS) and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC) and School-Age Center (SAC)
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- SKIES Instructional Classes (ages 18 months-18 years)
- Parent Education
- Sports and Fitness, Team Sports and Classes
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your Family's CYS records automatically transferred to your new location. Contact Parent Central Services for more information.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Registration Checklist (.pdf) 1 per family N/A No Health Assessment (.pdf) 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes CYSS Youth Program Registration (.doc) N/A 1 per child No Immunization Schedule updated April 2013 (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Health Screening Tool A-7725 (.pdf)
1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms If Applicable
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Respiratory Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Special Diet (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Allergy Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Diabetic Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Seizure Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password for WebTrac.
5. Enroll in Programs
Use MWR Online Services (WebTrac) to search for, enroll, and pay for programs, or visit Parent Central Services.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Parent Central Services is your first stop to register and make payments for the CDC (Child Development Center), SAC (School Age Center), Youth Center, Youth Sports, and SKIES classes. Families wishing to enroll their children in any of the Child, Youth & School Services programs must register at Parent Central Services. Registration is FREE for all eligible patrons.
Payment method: We accept credit card, cash and check payments in US Dollars only. Payments can also be made by phone using your credit card.
We are closed on all Federal Holidays and Child, Youth & School Service Training Holidays.
Fees are set according to Department of Defense (DoD) policy. Fees are based on total family income (TFI) on a sliding scale per DoD policy.